Wednesday 2 May 2018

Log 2: 8/03/17 - Obstacle Course

Last Thursday during the activity obstacle course I demonstrated the interpersonal skill
Effective communication.
During this activity when my partner was blindfolded i had to lead her through the obstacle
course without touching her but only by using communication
to her to let her know where to go and what to do.
I had to say “turn right” “turn left” “go straight” “stop” and “go under” “Step up” during the activity
obstacle course. By using this communication my partner was able to know where she is going just
by listening and was able to complete the obstacle course.
This had a positive impact on my partner because the way i communicated to her was clear and effective
and we got through the obstacle course with no hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment