Wednesday 1 August 2018

Log 2: Island Ball - 24/07/18

On Tuesday during our game Island ball, the two factors that I influenced my participation were Well - being and sense of achievement.

Well-being influence my participation because I know if I participated and not sit out I know it would boost up my physical well-being up and make me a little bit fitter.

A sense of Achievement influences my participation because I knew that I would get a lot of achievement out of Island ball. Participating and helping out my team and not giving up made me feel like I had a good session and also like I achieved something.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent start to your PE 1.1 logs Setaita! You have clearly explained how two factors have influenced your participation in Island Ball! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete