Wednesday 8 August 2018

Log 4: King Dodge-ball - 3/8/18

On Friday during our game of King Dodgeball, I really liked playing this game the two
factors that influenced my participation was pushed to physical and/or mental limits and success.



Pushed the body to physical and or/mental limits influenced my participation because I know if  I don't push myself or stay in my comfort zone I won't be able to achieve something during our game. During the lesson, I pushed my myself beyond my limits and stepped outside my comfort zone and it made feel good being the last man standing during this lesson.
Success influenced my participation because I managed to stay in the game longer and not give up. I felt good about this because I had succeeded in this lesson that I usually don't try to participate in.

No comments:

Post a Comment